The oral cancer exists
- Oral cancer is more common in men than in women, although the difference decreases.
- Oral cancer is a disease not only of the elderly, may also affect, affecting, to under 40 years.
- The most common area is the language, though it is present throughout the mouth.
The oral cancer usually warn
- There nonmalignant lesions before cancer appears to be able to diagnose and cure.
- Usually symptoms that make it recognizable by the dentist.
- Early symptoms of oral cancer self-examination.
If diagnosed early, can be cured
- The oral cancer mortality is very high, and not because it is diagnosed late improvement.
- The proportion of patients who survive if diagnosed early is very high.
- When advanced treatment is complicated and mutilating.
What I can do about it
THERE ARE FACTORS OF PROTECTION AGAINST THIS CANCER
- Consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Maintaining good oral hygiene.
- Heal injuries that may arise before cancer.
THERE ARE FACTORS THAT CAUSE CANCER
- Snuff consumption.
- Infection with certain types of HPV.
- The existence of a continuous friction element in the oral cavity.
What can my dentist versus oral cancer
- The dentist is the best professional to diagnose malignant and premalignant.
- Periodic reviews help early diagnosis.